Empower is looking for a new team member. Will it be you?
Empower Exercise Physiology and Health provides EP services to the local northern beaches community. We see private clients, medicare referrals, workcover, DVA and CTP. We have been experiencing positive growth supported by a network of local referrers and positive word of mouth from our existing clients. We are looking for a new team member to become established in our growing practice.
As a privately practicing Exercise Physiologist, you will enjoy a varied and stimulating work environment. You will be required to manage a caseload from initial assessment to discharge, establish and facilitate group exercise classes, produce reports, communicate with key stakeholders and be involved in business development. We encourage and support personal and professional development and will assist you in making this role suit your interests.
You will be working with a diverse range of clients from chronic health conditions, musculoskeletal issues to healthy and athletic populations. As such it is important that you have exceptional problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills and empathy.
New graduates are welcome to apply.
Part time with the potential of full time
Salary to be negotiated
- Bachelors degree in Exercise Physiology, Exercise Science, Human Movement or similar.
- ESSA Exercise Physiologist Accreditation
- First Aid Certificate
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- Workcover Provider Number
- Demonstration of continued professional development
- Proven customer service and sales experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Personally engaged in exercise and physical activity
- Prior experience in the health and fitness industry
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in facilitating group classes and accommodating individuals within a group environment
- Reliable transport for offsite work